It ain't easy being green.
As an Associate in a Professional Service you’re expected to put in long hours to meet your billable hours target. Grinding out enough work to reach this is not easy – especially if you don’t have Partners or Senior Associates filtering enough work down to keep you busy.
We work with Associates who have just passed the Bar to those vying for Partnership and help them build their personal brands as well as cultivate business from colleagues and contacts, and other internal lawyers. From building individual marketing plans, to coaching on networking, blogging, speaking and sales, we can help you build your practice and a name for yourself.
Our Associate Marketing Plan Program is a hands-on business development package built with overall firm growth and young lawyers in mind.
The standard program includes:
- Interviews with firm Executives, Practice Group Leads, and Mentors to identify the overall goals of the firm and project as well as understand the firm’s vision, value proposition, and strategic marketing plans to ensure individual plans are delivering upon the firm’s promise
- Presentation of the changing legal market and trends in marketing as well as data and strategic insight and competitive intelligence into the firm’s target markets
- Our team of strategists and coaches will work one-on-one with Associates to help uncover their strengths, targets, and opportunities to build a tactical plan for growth of their practice, and to develop the necessary tools to put their results-based plan into action
Optional enhancements include:
- Reviews, evaluations, and audits of current firm and Associate marketing plans
- Team or one-on-one coaching for client service including: how to network and cultivate rapport with clients, what excellent service looks like, and tips and tools for standing out in your everyday practice
- Training and resources for specific business development techniques such as writing blogs and white papers for clients, building a voice on social media, and developing new business from speaking and networking opportunities
- Workshops on identifying new opportunities for business development, dealing with succession planning issues, optimizing client service offerings, and rethinking your business model
Every firm and practice is different, so we are happy to customize our offering to meet your unique needs. Talk to us about your challenges today.