Our collection and storage of personal information (other than the personal information of our employees) is governed by Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Any information we collect on this website, or that you provide:
- is used to track how our website is performing and to improve the experience for our visitors
- is used to provide information on our products and services
- may be used to notify you for marketing purposes
- will not be sold or rented to others
- and will not be shared with other organizations without your specific consent.
Our site contains links to third-party websites. We don’t endorse their products, services or privacy policies.
If you want to correct any information, or wish to delete your information from our database, please let us know by contacting us at (905) 635-8067 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.