Due to a shortage of office toilet paper
To help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus), Cubicle Fugitive has implemented a work-from-home policy for all of its employees. Our team is fully accessible, however, our office is operating on a remote basis with the assistance of technology to provide ongoing access to our clients.
What does this mean, if you need to reach us?
- We are only an email or a phone call away.
- Our main line is open and you will reach either Kalvin or me through it.
- If you are calling one of our team members, the system will send an email to them when you leave a message. They will respond within a few hours from 8:00-5:00 pm EST.
- For after-hours support, please email me email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also reach us directly through our provided email addresses below.
What does it mean for your projects?
- We are actively working on projects, deliverables, and client requests the same as we normally would.
- Urgent and immediate requests e.g. creating COVID-19 landing pages, alerts, and updates to websites are taking priority over less time-sensitive matters.
- We are postponing all in-person meetings, however, we are well equipped with video conferencing and webinars. If you have a meeting booked with us in the coming week or two, we will be sending an electronic invitation to meet remotely.
How can we help you?
- We know that many of you are significantly impacted by COVID-19 and are troubleshooting technology, business continuity, and uncertainty on a minute-by-minute basis. We just want you to know that we are here and ready to help in any way.
- Regardless of whether your question falls into our normal lines of marketing or technology, we are committed to helping you weather this storm. If we don’t have the answer, we might be able to point you in the direction of another company, advisor, or professional who can help. We are your partner in business and are here for you.
- If you are simply looking for advice or best practices on how firms are handling these situations, we recommend that you join the Legal Marketing Association’s COVID-19 Focus Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/LMANECOVID19/?ref=bookmarks.
Who should I contact?
We’ve grown a lot over the past few years and thought it might be helpful to have a list of our people, their areas of expertise, and their contact information. Please reach out to any of us.
MAIN PHONE LINE – 905.635.8067
AFTER-HOURS SUPPORT – 905.330.7335 or 905.399.1431
Marketing, Strategy and Project Management:
Morgan – ext. 102 - email@example.com
Andrea – ext. 105 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy – ext. 109 - email@example.com
Katie – ext. 108 - firstname.lastname@example.org
William - email@example.com
Tiffany - firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology and Web Development:
Kalvin – ext. 101. email@example.com
JT – ext. 104 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicholas - email@example.com
Analytics, SEO and Digital Marketing:
Alexander – ext. 111 firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we thank you for your trust and ensure we will be keeping your interests at the forefront of our response and availability.