- Intro to Strategic Six Sigma for Executives, Schulich Executive Education Centre, York University (2006)
- Building Your Brand Equity Strategy for Higher Profits, Schulich Executive Education Centre, York University (2005)
- Marketing Management Certificate, The Chang School of Continuing Education, Ryerson University (2005)
- Double-Honours B.A., University of Western Ontario (1999)
Morgan, co-founder of Cubicle Fugitive and Toronto Lawyers, is a brand, marketing, and web strategy expert with a passion for creating meaningful and memorable brands that build client loyalty and new business for professional service firms. Tactical and instinctive in her approach, she applies 20 years of industry experience to lead award-winning business strategies, brands, advertising campaigns, and website development projects.
Since 2007, she has worked exclusively with professional service companies including law firms, health care organizations, educational institutions, and accounting firms to define their brands, design their identities, develop their websites, and market their services. Before co-founding Cubicle Fugitive, Morgan was responsible for the research, sales, and marketing programs in several of Canada’s largest media companies.
Having interviewed hundreds of experts in law, education, accounting, healthcare, and engineering, Morgan has an intimate understanding of the professional mindset and their challenges when building their firm and profile. She works collaboratively to help articulate their points-of-difference and build strategies for cultivating new business both online and off.
Recognized as a leading practitioner, Morgan is frequently invited to speak on topics related to branding, marketing, business development, and client service. Between presenting at conferences, leading the Cubicle Fugitive team, and running the business, she never loses sight of the most important thing – her clients. You will find her to be fully engaged, invested, and mindful of your best interests at each and every touchpoint.
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA) Eastern Canada and Western Canada Webinar: Adding Value in Times of Crisis: Legal Marketing Leadership During "Business Unusual"
- LMA National Conference, 2017-2019
- Client experience optimization: The content journey and how to use big data to better understand your clients (2019)
- Turning millennial lawyers into marketing ninjas (2018)
- The “B” Word: Living the Brand (2017)
- LMA Minnesota Presentation, 2019: Mass personalization: Client experience optimization in a digital world
- LMA Southeast Regional Conference, 2019: The art of law firm strategy - How to win from a marketer’s perspective
- Cayman Islands Marketing Professionals Association (CIMPA), 2019: The future of the connected brand: Micro-branding in the age of personalization (workshop) and Mass personalization: client experience optimization in a digital world (lecture)
- LMA Southwest Regional Conference, 2018: Turning millennial lawyers into marketing ninjas
- LMA Eastern Canada Conference
- Mass Personalization: Client Experience Optimization in the Digital World (2019)
- Top marketing tips you can implement tomorrow (Panel moderator) (2018)
- Exceptional client service shouldn’t be the exception (2017)
- LMA Webinar, 2018: Top marketing tips plaintiff law firms can implement tomorrow
- LMA Quickstart Program Writer, 2018: Communications and Technology
- LMA Northeast Regional Conference, 2017: Getting buy-in and developing successful partnerships with attorneys
- The Law Office Management Association (TLOMA) Annual Conference
- Delivering the undeliverable: How to do more with less (2017)
- Living the brand (2015)
- Fifty shades of inbound marketing (2012)
- Building a website from a law firm’s perspective (2011)
- Numerous partnership retreats, firm workshops, associate training, business development coaching over the last 15 years
- Legal Marketing Association, Eastern Canada Board, Programming Chair (2020)
- Legal Marketing Association, Toronto Local Steering Committee, Programming Chair (2019)
- Legal Marketing Association, International Education Advisory Committee Member (2017-2018)
- Board of Directors for the Broadcast Research Council (2003-2004)