Hamilton Law Association
Incorporated in 1879, The Hamilton Law Association is one of the oldest county and district law associations in the Province. It was created by the hard work and inspiration of Britton Bath Osler with the purposes of supporting a law library in the Court House, promoting the general interests of the profession, and encouraging and maintaining the good feeling and harmony of its members.
With a recent redesign already finished, the Hamilton Law Association was looking for ways to improve functionality, ease-of-use and layout to increase user satisfaction and decrease administration time spent maintaining the site. They contacted Cubicle Fugitive to help polish the edges, improve readability and layout, and redevelop the site with a high end, easy to use, easy to administer content management system.