Did you know your brand is much more than a logo?
Your brand is a strategic tool that gives clients a reason to choose your firm or company over another. A strong brand provides you with a clearly defined, long-term strategy and identity based on a single stated direction. This provides you with a point of difference or competitive advantage that competitors cannot easily steal.
For us, the brand process can be as extensive or straightforward as your firm wants or needs (some markets are more competitive and complex than others). While we may make recommendations on what we think you need and the best ways to uncover your points of difference, we will work at your pace and adhere to your strategy.
Some of the things we may recommend or provide in the brand development process are:
- Interview key stakeholders (if possible, clients too) to uncover/articulate your competitive advantage
- Research and analyze your current brand position, reputation in the community and business communications
- Determine not only what makes you different, but ensure that it is meaningful to clients and a reason to choose your firm or company over a competitor
- Provide recommendations on how to build your brand internally and ensure all people “live the brand” since with professional services there is little separation between the service and the provider
- Copywriting, taglines and positioning statements - provide you with a “voice” for your firm that includes a style of writing, key points to make in your communications and copy for all your business communications
- Based on your positioning strategy, we can provide recommendations for launching and promoting your brand (advertising, PR, internal communications etc.)
Contact us for a free consult on how Cubicle Fugitive can help you develop and build your company’s brand.