Tweet. Tweet. Tweedily deedlily dee. Tweet. Tweet.
Everyone has heard about Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter but, if you’re a professional, chances are you haven't found a way to use these new marketing tools in an efficient and effective manner. This is where we can help.
In a nutshell, we want to find outlets to advertise your site, your company or practice, your expertise and anything you have to say. While creating content is one thing (and definitely one of the most important things you can do from an SEO perspective), getting it noticed is quite another.
Is a social media strategy for more than just SEO? Simply put – yes.
Clients and consumers often begin their product/service selection process with too many top-of-mind brands (or firms) to consider. Most look to narrow their options down and do so by seeking input from peers, reviewers, the brand or company directly and competitors - often adding new brands and deleting previous considerations as they go through the evaluation phase. As traditional media is being consumed less, people are looking to peers for information and recommendations more so than ever. And they are going online to find these referrals.
We will work with you to:
- Design your social media sites from company LinkedIn banners to Twitter and Facebook pages
- Determine key messaging and ensure the firm or practice’s brand image, benefits, services and any other useful information is on your company page
- Develop content suggestions by sending regular alerts of timely/newsworthy content for lawyers, doctors, staff etc. to write news, bulletins, blog posts and articles on
- Ghost write content on behalf of the firm or practice
- And, we can also manage your online portfolio ensuring that sites are updated and enhanced on a regular basis
The opportunities are endless here so it really boils down to budget vs. sweat equity.