Best Law Firm Website Designs of 2022 (By Us)
Maybe I’m biased (hint: I am), but we do good work here at Cubicle Fugitive, and we’re often so busy doing that good work that we forget to let people know what good work we’re doing. This post is just a quick round up of what I think are some of the best law firm web designs that we’ve produced in the last indeterminant number of months.
What Makes A Great Law Firm Website?
Before I reveal some of the best legal website of 2022, it’s important to define what makes a website great. While all websites should strive for individuality, a great law firm website should also adhere to these critical criteria:
- The design should be clean – each site we design is unique and is meant to evoke trust. We ensure the layout is clean and easy to consume with clear calls to action and an intuitive site architecture.
- The site should be fast – we are constantly monitoring site speed best practices and update our tools and processes to ensure sites load fast, perform under pressure and provide a reliable experience to your clients.
- The site should be easy to administrate – each site we build runs off an enterprise content management system that is industry specific and built to ensure internal stakeholders can easily and efficiently add, edit and remove content with minimal knowledge of website fundamentals.
- The site should be futureproof – our sites are built with best practices in mind so that it is easy to add any new type of content as needed and keep that content maintained, deeply interlinked and updated. We’ve recently added great functionality like professional designed, dynamically generated PDFs, critical security management, integration with CRMs and other third-party software, top of the line SEO management tools and complete AODA compliance—to name a few.
- The site should answer your client’s questions – If you’re not giving your client what they need, there’s no point in having a website at all. Our websites start with a strategically developed foundation that strives to answer your client’s most critical questions.
Law Firm Websites
If you’d like to discuss a new website that effectively achieves your marketing goals while adhering to the best practices above, feel free to contact us here. If you’re just here to see to see the best law firm websites of 2022 (by us), here they are (in no particular order):
- McLennan Ross (Law Firm)
McLennan Ross is the preeminent commercial litigation and advocacy firm in Alberta and the Northwest Territories, with a national impact through their work with top-tier clients across Canada. They approached Cubicle Fugitive to help establish their new brand direction and assist with the creation of all new brand collateral, including a new website.
- Goodmans (Law Firm)
Goodmans LLP is internationally recognized as one of Canada’s leading law firms for M&A, capital markets, securities and finance, private equity, real estate, tax, restructuring, dispute resolution, and other business-related specialties. Goodmans engaged Cubicle Fugitive to create a highly visual and highly functional website that properly highlights the depth and breadth of experience the firm provides.
- Fillmore Riley (Law Firm)
Fillmore Riley is a highly regarded and accomplished full-service Manitoba law firm. The firm engaged Cubicle Fugitive to provide a new brand that would actively highlight their leadership position in the province and help promote the high caliber of work the firm’s lawyers provide.
- TSC Law (Law Firm)
TSC Law Professional Corporation is a commercial, civil litigation, corporate, and real estate law firm focused on providing legal services to businesses and individuals across the GTA. The firm approached Cubicle Fugitive to design and develop a new website that would reflect their stellar reputation in the community and commitment to providing high-quality services.
- Loopstra Nixon (Law Firm)
Loopstra Nixon is a full-service Canadian business and public law firm. Loopstra Nixon contacted Cubicle Fugitive about creating a new brand strategy and website design that is representative of their dynamic and innovative approach to law.
- Gluckstein (Law Firm)
Gluckstein Lawyers is a personal injury law firm committed to advocating on behalf of injured victims and their families across Ontario as well as medical malpractice and birth injury victims across Canada. Cubicle Fugitive worked with Gluckstein Lawyers to design and develop a new website representative of the firm’s expanded partnerships and innovative work.
- Robson Carpenter (Law Firm)
Robson Carpenter is a boutique law firm located in Ayr, Ontario, serving the Kitchener-Waterloo area and beyond. The firm specializes in everything related to condominium and subdivision development law. Robson Carpenter LLP approached Cubicle Fugitive about designing a new website that represented the strategic direction of the firm and their goals moving forward. Cubicle fugitive designed and developed the Robson Carpenter website to have a modern aesthetic and a streamlined and simplified user experience.
- McCarter Grespan (Law Firm)
McCarter Grespan Beynon Weir PC is a dynamic Kitchener-Waterloo-based business law firm that thrives on working with clients who challenge them to provide implementable solutions to even the most complex matters. We worked closely with the firm to design and develop a new website that showcases the firm’s personality and professionalism.
RAR Litigation (Law Firm)
RAR Litigation is law firm with a specific focus on litigation within the construction and development industries. RAR engaged Cubicle Fugitive to reimagine their entire brand from logo to website and everything in between.
Professional Services Websites
Here are a couple of bonus sites that aren’t technically in the legal marketing space but are recent launches by us that deserve some love:
- KSV Advisory (Financial Services)
KSV Advisory is one of Canada’s leading financial advisory, restructuring and valuations boutiques. The firm engaged Cubicle Fugitive to restructure and reimagine their new website to better highlight their expertise in restructuring and disputes and valuation advisory. This includes a refreshed brand position, increased social media presence and robust experience database.
- Cohen Hamilton Steger (Financial Services)
Cohen Hamilton Steger is one of Canada’s leading damages quantification, business valuation and forensic accounting firm. We have worked with CHS on a variety of websites over the years, most recently launching their new site that effectively highlights their expertise, independence and objectivity.
- Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra (Not For Profit)
With its roots dating back to 1884, the Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra (HPO) continues to be at the forefront of Hamilton’s arts community. HPO provides professional orchestral services and music education programs to the community, and consistently delivers premier musical experiences to a wide array of audiences. HPO approached Cubicle Fugitive for assistance with the design and development of a new website which is easy to navigate, includes modern design elements and properly highlights the amazing programs they provide to their audience.
- Sandfield Property Group (Real Estate)
Sandfield Property Group, established in 2020, is a family-owned real estate acquisition and executive rental company with a diverse portfolio of premium furnished and unfurnished condominium rental suites in Toronto, and within the GTA. SPG came to Cubicle Fugitive in need of an intuitive and elegant SEO optimized website to showcase their properties and services in a way that would appeal to their executive clientele.
- SOAR Professional Services (Engineering)
SOAR Professional Services is an innovative engineering firm that focuses its practice on providing and supporting the Indigenous community. The firm engaged Cubicle Fugitive to create a website that would highlight their work within Indigenous communities and was developed in a way that incorporates Indigenous culture and heritage.